Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Vacation and Birthday Cake

Along with my wishes...to everyone for a safe and happy St. Patrick's Day I just wanted to let you all know that there won't be a full-on project this weekend, as I'm taking a much-needed long weekend to spend with my wonderful husband. Nothing special, just three whole days of nothingness!! Our lives don't always allow for this kind of time, so I'm very much looking forward to it :)

However, my grandmother's birthday is coming up next week and (of course) I'll be making her a cake! I'll be using a technique that's out of the norm for me (i.e. not fondant) and so I'll be sure to document the process and hopefully teach those of you interested a few simple decorating techniques. 


Until then, may your lives be full of happiness and may you always have time to stop for a cupcake. 


Happy Baking!


Crystal

0 comments: