Thursday, April 18, 2013

So...

So...as you've likely noticed, I haven't had much time to keep my dear little site updated lately and it is a combination of so many elements that come off as excuses that I won't even bother to list them here for fear of sullying the overall tone I wish to convey in this message. 

The tone is that of overwhelming gratuity and awe over the support and good wishes I've received in my journey to discover baking in all it's artistic possibility. I have met some great friends and learned so much, I don't know how I could ever repay you!

The fact is, however, keeping up a blog while balancing a life and even more so a life with Mr. LMC is tough, especially when I care deeply about the quality I present here.

That being said, I am bidding my site a temporary farewell. It'll stay right here since we don't know what the future brings and because there is still lots of great recipes and reading (and a TON of work.) I will, however, be focusing my cakey efforts on my Facebook page since it provides much of the resources I need to continue on with my tutorials and photos. I feel like I can provide a better forum for learning and teaching through there so I invite those of you who haven't joined me, to come over and like my page.

Thank you all so much and I look forward to continuing my journey with all of you :)

xox

Crystal
https://www.facebook.com/ladymakescakes

0 comments: